Studio CirQus is a community circus arts program where ewe offer all who wish the opportunity to explore circus arts in an encouraging, non-competitive, fun environment as a fitness alternative. In order to provide you with the best service and to ensure safety for all, we ask that you adhere to the policies below.
- As sub leasers, CirQus rents studio spaces. Participants must adhere to the studio in question's set regulations.
- Always come prepared with proper training clothes: no loose-fitting pants and tshirts, no jewellery, no socks or shoes
- Class switching and trading spots with other students on rosters or waitlists is strictly prohibited
- CirQus reserves the right to cancel any training or class up to 48 hours in advance
- Coupon users (Groupon, Bloomspot, etc.) must get reimbursed via the coupon company if he/she does not find a class to match his/her schedule/level/interest.
- The malfunctioning of any equipment and/or facilities at the gym or change or cancellation of any services shall not be a reason for which the participant can be entitled to any form of compensation.
- CirQus' schedule is subject to change without notice, and facilities may be closed for certain days or weeks, including, but not limited to, holidays and other events.
- Students must be 15+ (unless otherwise noted) and have the appropriate prerequisites to attend classes. A younger participant may be allowed to join an adult class with consent from trainer.
- CirQus training is non-transferable & non-refundable
- Workshops deposit will be reimbursed with a 25% fee as long as the cancelation happens 48 hour before the start date
- Students who have registered and paid for a session but withdraw prior to the course start date are entitled to a full refund less an administrative fee of $30.00.
- In the case of medical illness or injury, students can be refunded less an administrative fee of $30.00
- Transfer fees and administrative fees may apply to account changes or refund requests for special cases
- All refunds must be requested before the course start date. No refunds will be granted after the course has begun.
15 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD
Classes have a 15 minute grace period at the start of class for students to arrive. If a student has not arrived within the first 15 minutes of class, they will not be admitted into the class for any reason.
If after 15 minutes a spot still remains unused, another student present in the building, may elect to take the open spot.
All services must be paid in full when scheduled. No refunds, no transfers, no extensions of expiration dates. Exceptions to these policies may be granted for medical reasons at the discretion of management on a case-by-case basis. Medical exception requests must be made while the purchase(s) in question are still unexpired. Once a service is purchased, it may be convertible to another service at CirQus. For example, class credits may be used towards a private lessons.
- All workshops and special event must pay 50% of the total cost, 25% of which is refundable if workshop is canceled 48 hours before the start of the workshop
- NO extensions for promotional packages, intro offers, unlimited monthly packages and any other promotional deals.
- All promotional items are final sale. No refunds, no credits, no extensions, no transfers
- To register or purchase from the Studio CirQus online booking system, you must be over 18 years of age and use your own credit card. We take no responsibility if a credit card is used without your consent
- Students must ensure that the details provided on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- All rates are in Canadian Dollars.
- VISA, MASTERCARD are the only online methods of payment. You can pay in Visa, Mastercard, Debit or Cash in person.
- No guarantee is given of the accuracy of completeness of information on these pages. Studio CirQus may alter the information on its website from time to time.
CirQus is committed to encouraging and sustaining a learning and work community that is free from prohibited discrimination and harassment. CirQus prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information, or age in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid, employment, or any other CirQus program or activity.
All persons taking courses with CirQus must sign a General Liability Release form. Minors’ forms must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian. Group courses must have the initials of each participant, and full information of the organizer.
- No yelling or cursing
- No outdoor shoes on studio mats
- No chalk to be used on floor; use plastic bag beneath
- Observation of classes from the mezzanine, not on the floor
- No videotaping students or teachers without prior consent.
- Always come prepared with proper training clothes: no loose-fitting pants and tshirt
- It is strictly forbidden to touch or manipulate the rigging
- A strict monthly rigging inspection is conducted at CirQus
- Do not touch or play on the apparatus when a member of the CirQus or Paragym team is at the rigging station;
- Do not swing on the apparatus at any time;
- Always ask a member of the team to help you set up your rigging;
- Special Workshops include Guest Teacher Workshops or team building events ffered by CirQu
- Special Workshops require a minimum of four students.
- No refunds or credits once enrolled in the Special Workshop.
- Not transferable between students.
- There are no refunds for private lessons once payment has been made.
- Cancellation of a private lesson must be made no less than 1 full business day, otherwise an administrative fee of $30 will apply.
- Lessons can be re booked with more than 24 hours notice at no additional cost.
- It is recommended that private lessons be booked at least 3 days in advance and payment must be made in full upon booking. The lesson will not be confirmed unless payment is made in full in advance
- It will be the sole responsibility of the student to call and book their private lessons. All lessons are confirmed by email.
- Private Lessons rates apply to 1 student with 1 instructor. Semi Private rates apply to 2 or more students with 1 instructor.
- Studio CirQus respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Any photos used at Studio CirQus can and may be used for promotional packages
- For students enrolled CirQus kids or teens courses, CirQus may request information from third parties including parents, guardians or whoever registers you in the course.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Studio CirQus will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and valid for the recipient only.
- They can be used to purchase all products, classes and other services offered at Studio CirQus
- They cannot be exchanged for cash..
- All gift certificates on services purchased expiry 1 year from the date of issue.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The student agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all students release Studio CirQus, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding any injury to self or child and/or any loss or damage to personal property. All students under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. City Dance Corps does not guarantee that you will fall head over heels in love with your aerial fitness class, even though we do our best to make you happy. CirQus will suggest other classes that fit your needs if you are not satisfied with the results.